Hi psc and devs,
I  think there was a discussion few months ago about how to handle pull
requests queue on the code repo, and I'm not sure what was the decision taken.
Maybe do i mixup the decisions but I thought some funds would be made available
to some devs who will help review the unpaid contributions. Am I right and was
there something initiated?

Anyway, may I meanwhile  kindly request some review for these following PRs
(I'm not the author, just commented, and they have been going stale many times
these last months and most significantly authors are unfortunately getting
desperate):
- https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/55293
- https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/55172

Thanks in advance.