Hi qgis developers

My name is Valentin Buira, I'm a french student in urban planning and I'm
interested in participating in this year Google Summer of Code to improve
the graphical modeler.

In particular I am interested in improving the user interface(UI) and user
experience (UX) of the graphical modeler based on my previous experience
with other node-based applications. If you are familiar with Blender the
inspiration will be obvious to you but I tried to adapt to the identity and
features of Qgis like the expression engine.

You can find the proposal at the url :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iXHMTylTHLljfHBITfuIfJzi4_4hpQifEvj5GkM8OCc/edit?usp=sharing

So far I am happy with my proposal but I'm looking for feedback and
suggestions, and also tips on the technical feasibility and the schedule of
the proposal.

On a side note, I will be attending the local code sprint in Grenoble the
26 mars. Where I will also discuss this proposal in person.

Best regards,
Valentin Buira