We are in the process of building a new website, I think you're right we
should simplify the roadmap page and communicate more on the binary release
date than on source code in our phrasing.

As for external communication, indeed many posts are launched individually
when source code is branched. I hope this is not a race to be the first to
communicate and gather traffic.  I'll raise the issue to the PSC.
Thanks a lot!