Hi,

I work for the Norwegian Administration Road in the NVDB team, NVDB stands for
National Road Database and they manage all traffic signs, road, tunnels, trees,
etc as a road object and all of them has their own geometry or depends on
other’s object geometry and we already have several systems to deal with, for
reading or writing back to the DB.

So we are trying to integrate NVDB with some of the GIS out there, but QGIS is
the chosen one, because I already have a Qt Framework C++ background and some
Python knowledge, but GIS is all new for me, but there we go 😀

The thing is Plug-In was uploaded to plugins repository from October 2023 and I
get in contact with a former QGIS admin and he helped a lot, they said that it
should be nice if I cnageg Plug-In name, icon, UI Language text and Readme/Docs
language content to English, so I did it.

Yesterday 26/02/2024 I uploaded the new zip file containing the plug-in with
those pointed modifications above and now it says Plug-In need to wait for
approve.

So the question is what next to do now ? And I know I need to wait for
approval, but how long this will take, hope it doesn’t take long like the
previous one.