Dear all,

You might have noticed heavy traffic for the last 24h on the Github actions.

There was an issue in the former workflow and I took the opportunity to
clean up the situation.

I have moved to upstream save cache action.
Now, for all architectures and parameters, only the branch builds are
cached (not the PR anymore). This should solve the cache issues we had on
Github.
This means that the builds should be faster again hopefully for PRs that at
least don't edit qgis.h.

You might need to close and re-open your PR to trigger the updated workflow
again.

I'll also try to update the workflow in the 3.34 release branch (3.36 is on
the way already).

Sorry for the mess it has caused.

Have a good weekend,

Denis