Hi Julien,

I was about to closed the grant application form now. All proposals submitted
through the form are in. (It's not an exact process since I haven't found a way
to automatically close the form at a certain time).

Unfortunately, however, I don't see QEP295 in the list of QEPs that have been
submitted through the form, so I'm missing the grant request information
(requested budget, proposal history, qualification, implementation schedule /
plan).

I'll leave the form open until tomorrow noon. Then I'll close it and send the
final summary of all submitted proposals.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Anita

On Friday, 22. March 2024 11:11:17 (+01:00), Julien Moura (Oslandia) via