Hi Maria Angelica.

Maybe you must post your question to developers-list. Anyway, I'll try to
answer you:

After a lot of problems like that you comment to us, I run the QGis
standalone installer [1], set the installation dir to c:\qgis and put in a
.bat file the next three lines:

set PYTHONPATH=c:\qgis\python
set PATH=c:\qgis\bin;%PATH%
set PATH=c:\Python25;%PATH%

After run the .bat everything work well with PyQGIS. Can you try this?

I guess you are from Latin America like me. So, please visit GeoTux [2],
there are some resources about PyQGIS. Also, if you like, you are invited to
contribute us :)

Regards.

Germán Carrillo

[1] http://download.osgeo.org/qgis/win32/QGIS-1.3.0-3-No-GrassSetup.exe