UQLX on OSX ?

I have tried to make a port to OSX/Darwin ,running Xwindows. The source
uses some things that are very "tied" to linux , and I have not the time
to rewrite it.

There are some obvious things , that differs on a bsd system, like
different header files , but that was no problem. Right now I dont
remember what the real problem was ,and right now is my Powerbook
running linux, with uqlx.

Is anyone up to make a port to linux with framebuffer drivers instead of
X ? Replace init with uqlx :)

/Michael Grunditz

On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 01:37, Dave P wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Phoebus Dokos wrote:
>
> >  From what was said I was under the impression that François never made it
> > so far....
>
> Ummm, ummm, ummm.
>
> In which case....