Hi Tarquin,

I had looked at your browser efforts briefly as I was looking for a Help solution for QDT (haven't found one yet) and am still interested. Still would be interested in using it with some added capabilities (pointer, simple graphics, perhaps a few other things). Unfortunately no money but it would get distributed. Of course it would also be, after the update, be available for everyone to use.

I am planning on putting together, if I go this way, an Help sub-architecture that anyone could tap into to add help that can be called from QDT. Got a ways to go before I get there but am constantly looking for things.

If interested, please contact me off list : email links on my website - www.jdh-stech.com.

Also, if anyone would like to help with this if Tarquin is up to this or wants to work on a hyperlink type capability for something else, also please contact me.

Cheers,
jim

Jim Hunkins                                     JDH Software Technologies