-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Dilwyn
Jones
Envoyé : jeudi 15 juillet 2004 22:47
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: [ql-users] how to get QL2K

> Is the QL2K project still active and is it possible to get that emu from
> somewhere? Tried contacting the author through his homepage's email link,
> but got my email undeliverably returned.
>
> Must admit although I do have a registered copy of QPC2 I mostly use QLAY
> when playing around with progs and examples from the 80's literature. Old
> stuff behaves more 'as expected' under QDOS than under SMS/Q (and I like
the
> startup chaos bitmap picture of the real QL ...). On my new XP driven PC
> QLay does not function anymore though :-(
Jimmy Montesinos ran into possible copyright issues with QL2K, so he
suspended the project.

He then moved on to release QLay2, an improved version of the original QLay.
Designed to work on Windows 2000 and XP. I did briefly have it running on my
old Win98SE PC, but have not installed it on this new PC. QLay 2 was
available on his website, though I haven't accessed the site or been in
contact with Jimmy for a while now. I have copies here which I could
probably email to you once I've checked the copyright status (I think it's
freely distributable but need to check). One of the zip files is about 180KB
long, the other about 1.5MB (the latter probably including sources etc, too
long to offer to send by dial-up email)

Our name has changed.  Please update your address book to the following format:
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized to read,
print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or any part
thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete all  copies of this message.