My first post to this list myself - hello from San Francisco. I had
been interested in even just becoming a member of Quanta but when I
contacted whomever was provided as the membership contact I never got
a response. Don't know what sort of time commitment Quanta committee
membership would be, but I might be interested. Of course, from the
posts that have gone by in this list over the past couple months, it
almost sounds as if they are the evil ones...

I am myself just getting back to my QL (after 15 years) and am looking
at developing some hardware (ethernet connection) and likely some
software too; although, other than the ethernet drivers, I don't have
many ideas yet.  I have seen some of the work done with some of the IP
stacks and seen the occassional discussion of some progress but don't
see much info on that end either.

Delwin Vriend