On  Sun, 21 Nov 2004 at 15:18:38, Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

>On 21 Nov 2004 at 14:09, David Tubbs wrote:
>

>> But I see no need for Qanta to be involved, the results of a survey (if
>> any) would be of general interest to many and surely particularly so for
>> traders.
>
>Yes of course, why didn't I think of that? Why don't you, Tony, make this
>available on your website and poll the results yourself?
>I'm sure it would be very interesting for all of us!
OK that is a good compromise.
I will change it to a more general survey and simply manipulate a
database myself locally.  That will be easier than assembling the
results in email form.

I will modify the form and invite comments please.
This form will be there for years to come, so it is important to get it
as complete as possible right from the start.

I have to go out today, but will start the job this evening.

Still no comment from anyone on the committee about the form detail or
whether they want to use it.  Mind you come to think of it I have only
talked about it on the list - whoops.  I will email the committee
direct.

(Is that phrased better David T (8-)#  That is what I meant to say the
first time.  I have known you too long to imply you don't matter!)

 Tony
--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
     tony@<surname>.co.uk  http://www.firshman.co.uk