In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tony Firshman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
On  Sun, 21 Nov 2004 at 15:48:49, Malcolm Cadman wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

The London Group have a couple of repair jobs for you at the Byfleet
meeting next week :-)

Noted. I have a rehearsal in Berkhamsted at 16:30 so I will be leaving a bit before 15:30.

Ken Brickwood - can you please remind me to bring your minisQL  nearer
the day.  I will charge only a standard QL repair cost.  The CF reader
fitted in very well and it was all working when I did it (months ago!).

Better if I remind you to remind yourself to bring the minisQL to Byfleet, as he did mention it at the last London Group meeting.

--
Malcolm Cadman