-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dave P
Sent: 24 November 2004 21:44
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ql-users] The Way Forward

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Duncan Neithercut wrote:

> Do you agree with above if so let the committee members on the list know.

These are a clear and agreeable summary of goals. The real question
is whether the goals are desirable or achievable.

I think most of the goals are internal to Quanta and not my concern as a
non-member, but seem sensible.

The hardware goal is more troublesome. I believe that requires a separate
thread and a broad, practical discussion about what is best for SMSQ/E
since the hardware is just something to run SMSQ/E...

Dave