----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Mellor"
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2004 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Byfleet Show

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 19:11:04 +0000, Malcolm Cadman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Geoff Wicks gave a demonstration of the QWord program - a work in progress. Which is not only visually impressive but has sound effects as well.

The quality of this programmes display puts in the same category as many of the other OS's on the market.

Thankyou Malcolm - it has definitely been a steep learning curve to create this program and taken a combined effort from myself, Geoff and Phoebus (not to mention Marcel, Peter Graf and George Gwilt).

I may need a bigger learning curve than most! When I was returning from the show, I had a sort of nightmare that I said the QPC version of QWord required 12K of memory instead of 12Mb. I remembered some puzzled faces. Were you all to polite to tell me I had gone gaga?

But then what's a few bytes among friends?

Best Wishes,
Geoff