I have now put online my PE version of Fdisk for the Q40/Q60.
It is available at
 http://jgrimbert.free.fr/ql/download.html

Beware: it is missing a tutorial, and it can mess up your whole disk if you do not know what you are doing. (It does not make a backup of the partition table: once you have requested to write it, it is written. Until then, you are pretty safe)

It will edit only the drive whose mounted in win1_, (usually the primary drive)
so if you want to edit a slave drive, use win_drive 1,1,0 beforehand.

Source are also provided.

If someone happens to write a tutorial for it, I would be glad to insert it into the zip file (as well as making a web-page of it).