Re:
There's a village near Oswestry called Quinta (not sure of the
spelling, I remember it's one letter different to Quanta)

===========
Yes, it always reminds me too of QUANTA.

It's an outlying district of Weston Rhyn and is named after Quinta Hall,
situated amongst its luscious fields [with its own 'Stone Hendge', folly].
Apply here for a 6-figure map reference - enclose QL Currency - 1 microdrive
cart.

Weston Rhyn (England) however, is an outlying district of Chirk (Wales).
Shall I go on.....!??  ;-)

Tony:
.....Not quite - it is a Christian centre near Oswestry:

Yep, it's the international HQ for "Operation Mobilisation".

Shall I go on.....!??  ;-)

Best regards, QL'ers

John in Wales - in a village not not very far from Oswestry.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.