Hmm seeing as Dilwyn has mentioned running Lynx from within QPC2 - does Marcel want to actually let us poor mortals who do not have the beta version what v3.30 is going to contain - I guess the ability to access the internet :-)
It is coming. Be glad he does extensive beta testing so it is us and not the users who find most of the bugs. I think the one I have here is probable release candidate - but then I have not made any of the other three betas fall over.
--
Roy Wood
They were pretty robust, but Marcel is a perfectionist who will improve a program if it can be improved.

Thank goodness.