Have you got the improved Norman Dunbar software - which is called 'Snatch-IT' I believe ? ... although I could be wrong with the name.

It was originally developed for QDOS, but Norman modified it to work under QPC so that higher pixel count images could be 'snatched' from the screen.

You could also use any similar PC Application for this that will capture a screen. In editing software you can erase any unwanted parts, such as the Windows background screen, etc.
I've put Norman's version onto the graphics page on my website. IIRC it was a port of my original screen snatcher, but pointer driven and he added a facility to save successive screens with auto-numbering of the filenames. It was called Screen Snatcher 2 IIRC, haven't really looked at the content of the zip file.

For those who wish to use a QL program, use my Snatch4 from Launchpad. It can be used by itself without Launchpad and you can download it from the graphics page on my website. It will handle high colour files.