On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 20:15:40 +0100, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Terrific. What ignorance on my part. I tried as you said but that does nothing.
Maybe because of Windows XP?

Nope works here - you might not be holding down the shift key long enough.

You might need to left click the QPC2 icon first and then hold down shift key whilst you double click the icon.
Otherwise, Windows might try to do the double click on more than one icon.

Otherwise, you can use MenuConfig on the smsq.e bin file.

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapservices.co.uk/