This is just a reminder that people wishing to book accommodation at the
Ibis Hotel for the QLis21 show at Portsmouth should do it before Thursday.

Please book directly with the hotel using the telephone number +44(0)2392 -
640000 and state you will be attending the "QL is 21 Computer Conference".
Afterwards please confirm your booking with Roy Brereton.

The latter is very important as when I tried to book yesterday I had some
idiot on the line who knew nothing about the conference and whose English
was hardly adequate to do the task. Roy needs this information to ensure we
get the most favourable terms at the hotel,

Best wishes,
Geoff