Saving edited executables.

I often used the original editor to change default devices with no problem.

Having tried to do likewise in the late version I lost the ability to execute, missing dataspace in the in the directory entry ??

The manual claims it as a facility, the updates claim it as a fixed bug.

Sadly I no longer have my copy of Adrian Dickens, can anyone enlighten me on it's make-up ?

A secondary point in that area, is there a maximum file size by virtue of the number of bytes for the entry. I had to split a 14Mg file into 4 parts before it could be opened.

Can someone tell me what the dataspace should be for QRAM ?