[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Ooops,
> "Device is un-formatted"
>
> But I was using it last night, QXL_WIN and all.

Don't format it !!!

I have QPC on a stick too and it works on my laptop under XP Home and Linux.
It works at work on Windows 2000 Pro SP4. (and SP3 and ....)
It refuses to be recognised under Windows 2000 Pro SP3 at home. Saye 'device is
unformatted - do you want to format it now ?'. Same machine, running Linux can
see it.

It's a Windows problem and there's nothing you can do about it - as far as I
know - it seems to get confused when you move it between different PC's and it
just can't cope anymore.

Mind you, isn't that the point of a 'stick' anyway ?

Cheers,
Norm.