----- Original Message ----- From: "David Tubbs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 12:56 AM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Quanta AGM

One of my Quanta jobs is to co-ordinate show dates - pity Quanta doesn't set an example by informing me of their plans!

Best Wishes,
Geoff

The AGM 200g will be held on weekwnd of 8th April. That is the week before Easter, the next after that is St George's Day and the next after that is the May Bank Holiday so it is really the only one available.

>Just in case no one else replies, there is at the moment no date fixed
for the >2006 Quanta AGM.

If not the same Hymn sheet, perhaps his & hers sheets ??