As many of you know Al Boehm suffered a serious stroke this summer. He was the
organizer of the US QL show. He is slowly recovering but still is partially
paralyzed on his left side. I spoke with him by phone two days ago and he
appointed me to decide what to do. The original Motel picked as the show site
has changed hands and can not be located by its original name. I am not aware of
anyone coming to this show at present. If anyone is please contact me. I am
canceling the show as originally set up although we may have a small meeting in
the Boston area at Al's daughters house on Oct 9th although that has not been
decided for sure. We may schedule another show for the spring of 2006 in the
Boston area.

Bill Cable