On  Mon, 31 Oct 2005 at 19:18:02, John Gilpin wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

>Thanks Tarquin for your thoughts on the weekend, you've set the ball
>rolling.
>
>Has anyone else any comments to make?
>
>If it's been said before, then say it again so we know who feels which way
>about it.
>
>I personally enjoyed every minute of it - Great pictures Tony - Thanks.
I particularly like the back view of John Mason - the T shirt I hasten
to add.  There is nothing wrong with your front view, John.

It was a great pity that the 'business' hotel did not have wifi.
When I book hotels anywhere, I now ask and avoid if they can't provide
wifi.  The really silly thing is that they do have broadband, so
providing wifi, even if only in the downstairs area, is trivial and
cheap. I don't think the non-English speaking (it seemed) reception
staff quite understood the issue. Every single Ibis that Ben stayed at
in Germany recently had wifi in the rooms.

I was looking forward to serving internet to the QL room (8-(#

Tony
--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
          tony@<surname>.co.uk  http://firshman.co.uk