Την Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:56:33 -0500,ο(η) John Southern
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> έγραψε:

> On Sunday 20 November 2005 17:11, Dilwyn Jones wrote:
>> Try:
>>
>> www.dilwyn.uk6.net/qlrom/index.html
>>
>> Includes an Italian ROM if your contact is Italian.
>>
>> If anyone has any other national QL ROM, please send me a copy for me
>> to add to my website.
>
> If distant memory serves me, was there a ROM on the web that was fixed
> for
> uQLx with a patched TKII code and also a version with Minerva?
>
> I cannot remember the name but think it had M89 or m89 somewhere in the
> name.

Yes, it is Hans-Peter Reckenwald's. Very good!

I have it somewhere.
I am also expecting an MGGk from M. Hanias any day now :-) Hurrah! Greek
local one that also solves the problem of the double keyboard (Hotkey
combination changes sets AND keyboard layouts!)

Phoebus