Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Darren Branagh
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. November 2005 16:59
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: [ql-users] OT: 15" CRT's

Arrrrrrgggghhhhh.... We threw out about 70 of these only 2 weeks ago, going for
TFT's instead in the office here.

How much do you want to pay inc. shipping to Switzerland per unit? Maybe
contact me privately and I'll see what I can do?

I know I can get about 30-40  17" inch ones here immediately, or are these too
big?

Darren.
dbranaghATcmsperipheralsDOTcom