At 06:59 25/11/2005 +0100, you wrote:

>Yes I know, but I have examined the Disk with CST's DISKED and FILED.
>Just two files on the Disk gave a read failed error. I remember that
>from those good old QL days ;-). I was just reading the disk, not
>writing to it.
May not be the problem, consider that some drives put more power into a
write, and some are more sensitive in a read. Combine that with the fact
that some disks need a stronger write and may be variable in durability in
the holding of magnetic states.

You could try doing a disccopy in MSDOS, or copying on a QDOS machine to
bring a fresh disk to the USB DD

Failing that use TK2 extras to read each sector and write to another file,
then examine with  EDITOR set for long lines - >512 chrs. Remember the
interleave factor is usually 3.