----- Original Message -----
From: "Marcel Kilgus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 12:19 AM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] QPC

> Bill Waugh wrote:
>> so the problem has been correctly identified ( many thanks all ) however
>> I'm
>> damned if I can find what windows settings that could correct it.
>
> Basically in this mode QPC bypasses Windows almost completely, so I
> don't think there is a setting that can change any of this. It's a
> printer thing.
>
> Marcel
 Thanks Marcel
I've tried putting a loop in Archive so that it had more than 66 lines to
print - no joy
seems to strip off form feed somewhere along the line.
Strange as I've used this printer for a few years now to do the same thing.
Ah well tough on the postman he now got to read my handwriting (;-)

All the best - Bill