Hi Phoebus,

I have a CL Systems CQV1 Real Time Digitiser if you prefer - cost is £45
plus P&P.

I must make a list of all these old interfaces I have then if people want
them !!

Rich

On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 00:28:06 -0000, Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Την Fri, 06 Jan 2006 19:00:50 -0500,ο(η) Roy wood
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> έγραψε:
>
>> I have a SPEM knocking around somewhere here. I also have the Micro
>> Peripherals Disk drives and, possibly, the interface.
>>

> I will contact you re that. If the price is right consider it sold :-)
> Speaking of SPEM, anyone have their enclosure? (System Cabinet/2 I think
> it was called)
>
> Ffibys

Rich Mellor
RWAP Services
178 Newtown Road, Bedworth, Warwickshire, United Kingdom CV12 8QN
TEL: 02476 490616
http://www.rwapservices.co.uk/