(Note: QL Today and Quanta editors, feel free to use this email as a
news column item).

Derek Stewart has kindly scanned the Computer One Pascal manual to go
with the package available on my website (Computer One Pascal has
kindly been made freely distributable for the QL).

Derek's work is a zipped searchable PDF file. It needs a recent
version of Adobe reader to load the file - some versions such as the
version 6.0 installed on my computer give an error on loading, but
seem to display it OK). It is approximately 1.8MB in size, so think
carefully before downloading as it may take 10 minutes or more on
dial-up.

www.dilwyn.uk6.net/language/index.html

Ralf Rekoendt has kindly prepared an Xchange 3.90M update and a DOC
file to go with it (Xchange patched by Marcel Kilgus), and this is
already available from my website:

www.dilwyn.uk6.net/psions/index.html