I expect a number of QLers are aware of this already, but in downloading &
installing Ghostscript 8.14 (a major product for viewing PostScript & PDF), for
work, I happened through the ReadMe file, and there "in front of God & country"
as they say, was:

"SMS/QDOS
For information on a port to the SMS/QDOS operating system, contact
Jonathan R. Hudson
+44-1703-867843 telephone and fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jrhudson.demon.co.uk/
The Web site has precompiled binaries, and the port includes includes drivers
for:

pic:      native graphics format      (PIC, 1-, -2, 4-, 8-colour formats)
qfax:     fax files     (1D, 2D normal and fine)

Plan 9 [etc.]"

The World knows of us, at least here and there.

Doug L. 37830 USA