> I can only envy Dilwyn and others, who seem to be applying and
> experimenting with all of the latest features.

Hmmm...I was lucky to start using Easyptr 4, System Palette and all
the new features in pre-release format, which allowed me to learn
fairly quickly (viz. the articles I wrote for Toady) and the
applications I was writing at the time were big, complex things like
QTrans and Launchpad forced me to master just about everything a BASIC
programmer could possibly hope to use.

> PS - If you are a Quanta member you may have now received an early
> review that I wrote of the new version of Quill.  Which adds another
> dimension to a QL "golden oldie".
Am looking forward to seeing this. As a regular user of Xchange and
even the original Quill, Archive etc it's nice to see people produce
these new versions for modern systems. I was so pleased when Ralf
updated S_Edit, as I make regular use of it and QD, both of which have
their uses.

I hope Ralf will continue to support S_Edit.