A few weeks ago I raised the subject of QL-PC FIle Transfer of QL
software downloaded from websites. I've since then created a page on
the subject and it's now online. I'd be grateful for any feedback on
it, as despite my writings ont he subject here, I found it harder than
I thought to write in the end. Thehardest part was working out at what
level to pitch it, so I'd be grateful for any feedback on it both from
"experts" and less experienced users as to how useful it might prove.
I've included a link from the home page, so hopefully people will find
it helpful if they have little experience of downloading, transferring
and unzipping QL software.

www.dilwyn.uk6.net/gen/pcqlxfer/index.html