Την Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:06:17 -0500,ο(η) Dennis Sutherland
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> έγραψε:

> Tried to install unzip per your instructions and received
> "out of memory" error. Apparently need to upgrade for
> more ram. It also did not like the "." in "unzip541xQ.bin".
> I forget exactly what the error was now. Tried changing
> it to "_" then "not found". Dir however showed it was in
> the directory on the hard drive.
>
> Guess I register.

Enclose in quotes before you use the period in the filename or rename the
file on the drive to use an underscore.
The not found will appear if you do not use the quotes:

ie

copy win1_unzip541xQ.bin to win1_unzip_bin will NOT work

whereas

copy "win1_unzip541xQ.bin" to win1_unzip_bin WILL work.

Cheers,

Phoebus