Την Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:00:53 -0400,ο(η) Tony Firshman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> έγραψε:

>> I have a QEPIII which gets only occasionally use.  I normally copy rom
>> images from disk to microdrive, remove the gold card and program
>> eproms that way (image on mdv) or network or sernet to one of the
>> other computers and copy the image over that way.
>>
> The ideal is an internally expanded QL with romdisq, and then you have a
> stand-alone QL with QEPIII without needin gto use microdrives.
>
> Tony

Yes, 512Kb should do the trick... Just desolder your old chips with a nice
hot air gun, pop in sockets and dirt cheap ram chips (that's what I did)
You get a nice self-contained unit for QEPIII with a RomDisq for transfers

Ffibys (Baaa-Baaa)