By the way, that is a terribly high amount.  It sounds like there is
no spam filtration from your service provider plus the addresses are
'released'.

Most spam today can easily and reliably be filtered at the mail host
sites.  The only times that I have heard of a problem is with a few
that over do the filtering.  I have never run into that in all my
years on the internet but I also tend to avoid the ultra cheap
providers.

jim