I am discussing getting some IDE interfaces made up for the ZX Spectrum
for use with a CF card rather than a hard disk, with someone in Poland,
but as usual, it is the parts which are the most expensive issue.

Now it was just a thought, but is there any sign of more QubIDE's being
manufactured at all - if so, could we look at combining our resources or
purchasing power??  I am not certain how much of a market there is left
for QubIDEs - Roy can you advise if you get any enquiries at all nowadays??

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

Win £1000 -