BMP

The second release of my BMP program is now available. This fixes a
number of bugs in the first release and includes some extra facilities

The major new feature is the facility to convert between QL file
formats - Screen, PIC, PSA and Page Designer formats. BMP also now
handles PIC and PSA files where the line increment may not be the same
as that suggested by the physical number of pixels per line.
Improvements have been made to the handling and display of  Q40/Q60
graphics on a QPC2 system, and conversion of Aurora mode 16 graphics
to Q40/Q60 is now more robust (hopefully - I don't have a Q60 to test
it on, so I hope someone will try it and let me know if it doesn't
work!)

BMP is freeware and may be downloaded from:

www.dilwyn.uk6.net/graphics/index.html