On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 15:49:18 +0100, Marcel Kilgus
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> James Hunkins wrote:
>> I think that I found a bug in the qlib_h include file used by C68.
>> Here are the details:
>>
>> In the 'qdirect' structure, the member 'd_name' is defined as:
>>         char d_name[36];
>
> Your misconception is that d_name holds a null terminated string,
> which it doesn't. The length of the string is in d_szname. If you need
> a C string, you have to copy it, for example like this:

Oops sorry - I didn't look at the library - if d_name doesn't hold a null
terminated string, then that is of course correct.

However, ideally the minimum surely has to be 36+5?? (rounded up to 42) or
does the library have a distinct device name string also??

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services