> The last show I attended was in Chester, some time in the '90s. I
> recall
> briefly meeting some of my all-time heroes (e.g. Dilwyn Jones)
> there...
>
> Cheers,
> Ade.
First time I've had THAT description on this list *blush*

> It doesn't matter what your age is Alex, YOU are an active QLer AND
> a QUANTA
> Member. - That's what counts, not beans!!
>
> Welcome back.
>
> John G (LHT - still)
Hmm, I remember when Geoff Wicks used to attend QL shows here when he
lived in the Netherlands... He used to head for the nearest
superstores to
buy baked beans he couldn't get over there :-)

[Age: "pedwar deg chwech" - only known to Welsh speakers :-) ]