Can't actually read the words as they are obviously broken up but I did
wonder if MIRACLE SYSTEMS was in there somewhere trying to show itself.
It's a starter for ten i guess. Chap in work had a look at the underside
of the PCB and whilst he wasn't 100% sure, he suspected the possibility
that the edge connector had a possible dry joint or more.

JS ROM in my Ql ( not piggybacked though!? ), GC works fine with this
QL.

Neil

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 19 September 2006 10:24 >>>
Sounds similar to one of my Aurora/SGC/QuBIDE machines which
occasionally
doesn't boot properly and I get Black and white horizontal stripes
across
the display with lettering at the top of the screen saying ROM VERSION
NOT
RECOGNISED CONTACT MIRACLE SYSTEMS FOR INFORMATION or words to that
effect.
I found that reseating the Di-Ren keyboard interface and/or the Rom (JS

piggyback pair) sorts it all out for the next couple of months
(oxidation?)

Is all this familiar to anyone?

Regards,

John Gilpin.(Long term member and the ears are quite dry!!)