Rich Mellor writes:

> Now, if you had the SBASIC/SuperBASIC Reference Manual, you would be able
> to find out this weird and wonderful information (ok enough of the plug).
>
> As we cannot post attachments to the list, I have placed a copy of the
> description from the Reference Manual at:
> http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk/DOC/SCALE.zip
<>
>> Given that by default the top edge of the window is 100 in the graphics
>> coordinate system, how do I find out what the right hand edge coordinate
>> is,
>> based on the size of the window? Is this the same across platforms? The
>> figures I get dont appear to make sense!

Thanks Rich, but I fear things have moved on. Your example program doesnt do
it for QPC2 on a 1280x768 screen. I can find a new "line_diff" which makes
it work for that screen size, but then it wont work on a 1660x1050 screen.
Im sure there is a formula out there, but at present I cant find it.

Per