I fell foul of it today again, after a good half hour's work ;o(( In every
version of XChange Ive had there is a bug that makes it hang when I scroll
up a file of more than one page, after editing. It usually never happens
when I try to trigger it deliberately, of course.  Ive tried tracing through
reams of code with Jmon, but I cant find out what causes it (I never was a
good debugger). The person maintining it (forgot his name, sorry) had never
heard of, or encountered it, so he couldnt help.

Has anyone else experienced the same? (We could arrange to cry together on
some convenient occasion, if you like.)

Per