Marcel Kilgus writes:

<>
> Still it's a bug and I'll try to investigate when I find the time. But

n = -32768/1: n% = n

throws an overflow error

n = -32768: n% = n

is ok

Doing a

PRINT FLOAT$(-32768/1) gives $0810 C000 0000

while

PRINT FLOAT$(-32768 DIV 1) gives $080F 8000 0000

Its not apparently a QPC2 problem, as the same occurs in Q-Emulator with
SMSQ/E

I hope this helps to narrow the problem down..

> my years with plenty of free time have finally come to an end. I've
> finished University and am now working full time as a independent
> software developer. Add all my new hobbies to the mix and there is not
> much time left, I'm afraid.

I wish you the best of luck with your venture! (You already have the
intelligence and skills.)

> If on the other hand somebody else volunteers to fix this, be my
> guest! :-)

Pass. Youd probably have to correct the six mistakes Id make in the three
lines of code Id write to fix the problem ;o)

Per