In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dilwyn Jones
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>>>Thank you, Wolfgang. It was originally meant to go on the Utils page
>>>but the person who suggested I write it thought it would be better
>>>on
>>>the Miscellaneous programs page. Apologies for the error.
>>
>> Glad some one knows your web site better then you do ... :-)
>>
>> --
>> Malcolm Cadman

>Dooooh   :-(
>
>Actually...it was just a test to see if anyone wanted to try it ;-)
>
>Anybody used/broken it yet?

Well ... erm ... I get Stiqqies to run, and when I press ENTER at the
end of a message it gives another version of Stiqqies, which is of
course blank ..... not the actual Stiqqy popping up with a message in
it.

The other program Stiqqy works as a blank coloured "sticky" though.

I like the random colour, nice use of the extended colour palette, this
could get addictive ... :-)

How about renaming it - "Stick-Q" or "Q-Stick" ... ?

>Merry Qhristmas everybody!

Thanks for all the Qprogramming in 2006, Dilwyn.

More to come in 2007, no doubt ?

I hope that you get some good Qrest at Qchristmas too ... :-)

--
Malcolm Cadman