Rich,
You are correct, in faded print i can make out 'Tombs of Ornak' ,
Has this always been public Domain software, it looks retail to me.

Thanks for the info
Neil

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 16 January 2007 18:21 >>>
It is a good little public domain text adventure - the Lost Tombs of
Ornac
(available for download on my website)

Rich

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:38:35 -0000, Neil Riley
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've got a QL program called ORNAK but haven't a clue what it is
> and am not currently in a position to fire it up on a QL to check.
>
> Can anyone remember?
>
> Thank you
> Neil

> The contents of this email are confidential to the intended
recipient.
> It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the
addressee,
> nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact

> the company on 01793-715380, then delete it from your system. Please

> note neither the company nor the sender accepts any responsibility
for
> viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any)
for
> viruses.
> No contract may be concluded on behalf of the company by means of
email
> communications.
>
> BC Services (UK) Limited (trading as Boxclever), Technology House,
> Ampthill Road, Bedford, MK42 9QQ.  Registered No. 5290544 England
>
>  www.boxclever.co.uk

Rich Mellor
RWAP Services
URL:http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk