In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Neil Riley
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
<SNIP>
>Sorry for the questions, if only there was a "QL systems for Dummies
>book !"
This is exactly what the 'Start Here' series in QL Today was aimed at.
Incidentally, while I mention it, after the next three issues we would
like to tackle some hardware issues  but I would like a break from the
RSI. How about Dilwyn Tony and Rich Mellor getting together and dividing
up the task?  Tony could tackle the T.F. Services products and Dilwyn
and Rich could probably go through the others. The Idea being in the
form of History/Uses/Usefulness/Bugs/Availability. Nothing too drastic
or long winded but enough to get chaps like Neil up to speed and to jog
a few memories for the rest of us. You have a while to prepare so ......
Turn the paper over and you can begin.

Answers to Geoff please.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.BN41 2LB