> Has anyone been able to get Page Designer 3/S to work under QPC2
> V3.33 and
> SMSQ/E V3.13?  The program refuses to start up and my copy just
> displays a
> message window saying an error has occured but doesn't tell me what
> it
> is.  Is the software still available, especially an updated version?
Unfortunately, no. The only copy I have of PD3/S gives the same
results.

PD3/S was the work of Barry Ansell. When he left the QL scene he did
not allow continued development of the program - I certainly not have
source codes, and I don't think Q-Branch does either.

If source codes were to become available, I'd be willing to at least
take a look to see if I could update the code.